Okay Gang….the American Angler just put a second 1.5 day trip online departing in the following Friday,  April 20 (depart by 5pm).  If the weather is too choppy, they are going to cancel and refund everyone with a 36 hour notice.  This is a Bluefin trip…get a hold of Lori now!  Call or text 619 223 5414 or email to office@americananglersportfishing.com.

The crew is fired up to get out there after a couple month’s of boat work

American Angler